Our new Small Business Advice Service is a “one stop shop” designed for small to medium sized businesses.
As members of The Law Society’s “Lawyers for your Business” scheme, we offer a FREE 30 minute legal health check consultation where you can discuss your business with a member of our team of experienced lawyers, see if further help is needed and what the likely cost may be. You are under no obligation to take the matter further if you do not wish to do so.
Speaking to a solicitor at an early stage will help you to identify potential pitfalls and avoid future problems. They might save your business money, add security and peace of mind and even make life easier.
The areas where we are able to advise you include:
- Starting a business
- Employing staff and Employment Law
- Buying or selling business premises
- Taking on leased premisies
- Licences, Permissions and Insurance
- Raising money for your business
- Finance and Taxes
- Sole trader Partnership and Limited Company arrangements (Company Law)
- Debt Recovery
- Contracts with clients, customers and employees
- Business Contracts
- Health and Safety Regulations
To take advantage of the scheme’s free half hour consultation, simply call or email our offices to arrange an interview.
Please mention the scheme when you contact us. You will be under no obligation to take the matter further if you do not wish to do so.
To arrange your FREE interview, please contact us on 01689 822554 or email email@example.com.