We think it’s vitally important to maintain and enhance the highest standards of our service, and so we ask each client to complete an anonymous questionnaire after we have worked for them.

At the end of each year we collate the results, and the 2018 results from these questionnaires and the replies to some of the most important questions are listed below:

Overall results for 2018:

94% of our clients would recommend us to their friends and family.

84% of our clients were extremely satisfied with the overall service received from us and 16% were satisfied with the service.

85% were extremely satisfied that their objectives were understood and that they were given realistic advice. 15% felt satisfied that this was the case.

87% of our clients felt extremely satisfied that they were treated fairly at all times and the remainder (13%) were satisfied.

A full breakdown of the results can be obtained from our offices. Please email enquiry@thomasdunton.co.uk for a copy.

 

 

Let us help you
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.