Should a disagreement arise, your solicitor has the knowledge and experience to help in a number of ways.
This may be by simply explaining your rights, adapting the agreement, negotiating a solution, or, if necessary by taking court action.
We are one of the few firms in Kent and the South East which has been awarded a Community Legal Services’ Specialist Quality Mark for housing work.
We act for landlords, tenants, owner-occupiers, licensees and also those with no security of occupation, in the following areas:
- Possession proceedings, for arrears etc
- Nuisance and anti-social behaviour proceedings
- Homeless applications, reviews & appeals
- Undue influence & duress
- Trusts of Land
- Building work disputes, both for the owner and builder
- Boundary disputes
- General property related contractual disputes
- Possession actions/rent recovery in relation to assured shorthold and protected Rent Act tenancies.
- Rent and service charge recovery under long leases
- Forfeiture actions and applications for relief under long leases
- Disputes over deposits
- Advice on rent reviews
- Dilapidations and disrepair claims and actions relating to other breaches of covenant
- Recovery of land or premises from trespassers or squatters
- Tenancy surrender negotiations
- Neighbour disputes
- Applications to extend leases, buy the freehold or exercise the right to manage
- Disputes over Mortgages
- Applications to remove or modify restrictive covenants affecting residential properties
With a highly experienced team, we represent clients in situations that range from tribunals and county courts, up to the high court.