We advise both Employers and Employees on all kinds of employment issues.
These include preparation of documentation such as employment contracts, guidance on procedures to implement and regulations to be followed.
If matters become disputed, we can advise and represent you in the following areas:
- Settlement Agreements
- Unfair Dismissal
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Breach of Contract (Employment Contract claims)
- Sex Discrimination (including pregnancy related dismissals)
- Disability Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Religious and Belief Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings) – where one business takes over another.
- Redundancy Dismissals – fair and unfair
- Whistleblowing cases
- Bullying and Harassment claims
- Stress and Negligence claims
- Health & Safety – Accidents and Prosecutions
- Enforcement of Judgments
- Company Insolvency
- Restraints of Trade and Confidentiality
- Working Time Contracts
- Part Time Workers Regulations
- Fixed Term Employees Regulations
- Deductions from Pay
We do not deal with bulk referrals and your requirements will receive individual and personal attention.
We have been serving employers and employees throughout Kent and the South East for nearly 40 years with clients from all areas including Bromley, Chislehurst, Orpington, Petts Wood, West Wickham and Hayes, Bexley, Dartford, Swanley, Biggin Hill, Westerham and Sevenoaks.