We are open for business.
Despite the Covid-19 crisis, we just wanted to reassure you that our commitment to providing exceptional client service remains the same. We have all had to adapt, so we’ve listened to the Government’s guidelines on protecting you and our staff, and have incorporated these into how we now work.
Below is some information on how we are ‘open for business’.
- All our departments are still very much open
- You can instruct them via email, video consultation or telephone
- If you have an ongoing matter, you can still contact your solicitor as you would pre-Covid-19
- Email is better than post for all documents (unless you need to share sensitive information)
- If you need to share sensitive documents with us, please call us to discuss
- We can still write your Will, and have come up with ingenious ways to witness your signature so that you do not need to come into our office.
- We can offer face-to-face meetings, in our office, if these are necessary
- Our offices are cleaned regularly, and we have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment
- If you enter our office, please respect the strict Covid-19 guidelines; we will do the same
- Keep an eye on our social media channels and website for updates
- We are in this together and we will get through it together