Although we have closed our doors, we are still open for business.
We have been proud to serve our local community for over 40 years, and although it is not business as usual for most of us, we just wanted to let you know that our commitment to you remains the same. We’ve listened to the Government’s guidelines on protecting you and our staff, and have incorporated these into our new way of working. Below are some steps to help you receive the same level of service that you expect from us.
- You can still call our offices, and we will ask your solicitor to call you back
- We are no longer routinely having face to face meetings, but you are still able to instruct us
- You can call us or Skype us to discuss your case
- Email is better than post for all documents (unless it is sensitive)
- If you need to share a sensitive document with us, please call us
- We can still write your Will, and have come up with ways to witness your signature
- All our departments are still open for consultation
- Keep an eye on our social media channels and website for updates
- We are in this together and we will get through it together