If you are having issues with someone, either a dispute with another business or in your personal life, how do you seek a resolution?
Though most of us would rather avoid a dispute, sometimes it’s just not possible. That’s when you need specialist advice, both about the strength of your argument, and how best to resolve the issue.
With a wealth of experience over a whole range of disputes, we can help you to choose the right course of action. Taking your matter to Court is still an option, but increasingly clients are finding that alternative routes like mediation and negotiation can be less traumatic and more effective than the Courtroom in solving disagreements.
By trying to find creative solutions and using a full range of alternatives, where possible we aim to help you to avoid Court litigation by means of mediation and negotiation.
Mediation — Finding resolution through discussion
Where Court litigation deals in confrontation and argument, mediation encourages reasoned discussion. A skilled mediator can help you establish communication even where it has completely broken down.
Whether in business or in a personal relationship, the benefits can often include savings in emotional stress, time and cost. Even the most strained business and personal relationships can sometimes be restored and preserved.
Ten benefits of Mediation
- A better chance to have your say, and explain why you feel as you do.
- To negotiate a solution for yourself that you are comfortable with, rather than have one forced upon you.
- A solution which might seem fairer to both parties than one the law might provide.
- A faster, less expensive solution, incurring less time and stress.
- The opportunity to regain mutual respect.
- To keep animosity to a minimum.
- To provide an environment in which both parties can discuss issues in a confidential setting.
- To enable you to stay in control of the process and the solution.
- Tailor-made solutions to meet the needs of your family or business.
- To help, where appropriate, you continue to parent your children together.
Funding your case
“How much will it cost me?” is often one of the first question clients ask when considering whether to seek legal advice.
For your peace of mind, Thomas Dunton is able to offer a wide range of funding options that may be suitable to your case. These include the fixed fee interview, where you are able to talk through your concerns with a specialist lawyer, while knowing exactly what it will cost.
Please click here for more information on the various options that may be available to you.
To contact us please complete the contact form on the right or alternatively telephone 01689 822554 or email email@example.com.
We have been serving the public throughout Kent and the South East for 40 years with clients from all areas including Bromley, Chislehurst, Orpington, Petts Wood, West Wickham and Hayes, Bexley, Dartford, Swanley, Biggin Hill, Westerham and Sevenoaks.
You can also contact us to discuss any of these matters at 01689 822554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org