Professional expertise, a high level of service and value for our clients
Serving our clients
For over 40 years, we have aspired to provide the highest possible service for our clients by providing them with the very best legal advice and to inform, encourage and achieve their expectations.
To these ends, we have attained Lexcel status, which is the Law Society’s quality mark for excellence in legal practice management and excellence in legal client care. Since it was introduced, little more than 16% of solicitors in the UK have achieved this distinction. In addition to Lexcel, we also have eight Law Society accreditations.
Lexcel appraisal — our last report said “Thomas Dunton Solicitors is a well run practice with highly motivated staff members who take great pride in their work and in providing high levels of client care. Simply outstanding”.
We are committed to providing:
- A specific and experienced lawyer handling your case with whom you can discuss matters directly.
- Face to face meetings at our office or, if necessary, your home or in hospital.
- Information and advice that is easy to understand and not in legal jargon.
- A full discussion to agree your objectives.
- Realistic advice as to the outcome of your case.
- Information on the funding options open to you.
- Regular updates as to the progress of your case.
- Prompt responses to all phone calls, emails and letters.
- We aim to answer your calls to us personally.
- A service that represents value for money.