How can you help me recover faster?

Most now know that if you have been injured and it was not your fault then you may be entitled to some compensation. Whilst money cannot change what has happened, it can help you to deal with the consequences.

However, sometimes we can also arrange for earlier treatment to be paid for, so you can get your life back faster.

What sort of injury does this cover?

This applies whether the injury occurred through an accident on the road, or at work, following substandard medical care, or when simply going about your everyday business.

I have had some extra expenses. Can I have them paid for me?

There are two aspects to the claim. Firstly, a value is placed on your pain, suffering and loss of amenity (ability to do things you normally would). Secondly, a claim may be made for any financial loss which you have suffered. For example, you may have lost wages, incurred medical expenses, including treatment costs, or suffered property damage. You may need special equipment for your home.

What should I do to get this help?

Why not discuss with us the circumstances of the accident; we could advise whether or not you may have a claim. There would be no charge for this, and no obligation.

At Thomas Dunton Solicitors we also offer “No Win, No Fee” agreements. If your claim is successful then the other party is responsible for most of your legal costs. If your claim is unsuccessful there is nothing to pay.

To arrange your free first interview where we can assess your case and discuss funding your claim, contact on us on 01689 822554 or Free Phone Advice Line: 0800 146 340, or email us at

Funding your legal case
Let us help you
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.